22 May 2012

Ryan and Anne

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked at this wedding... I was in it. But of the pictures I did take, these are my favorites!

 Getting ready, I told Anne her hair looked like a sculpture - am I wrong?! I think not.
 I learned some great make-up tricks from this woman. Now I know the REAL way to apply eyeliner!



 What a beautiful bride.

 And what's a bride without her flower girl?
 Dad started a family tradition the years Ryan and I were born. He bought a bottle of wine in each of our birth years, to be opened on our wedding day. Nothing like a 1985.
 While cake wasn't served at the wedding (Tiramisu instead!), Anne's brother made her a beautiful wedding cake!

 Ted, one of the groomsmen made the most beautiful speech. Everyone cried.


 Something was uttered about Mom's favorite child, and they both turned around to look at me.
What a beautiful day!

And remember, no need to wait for that first million for that first baby! Congratulations Ryan and Anne! March 31st was a day to remember!

No comments: