16 September 2012

Fit for a King




   
Usually when my schedule says I'm going to some parts of town, I can deduce a rough estimate of the property value (more or less expensive than the house I live in). I knew this house was going to be something special, but nothing could have prepared me for my first glance around the corner. Utter astonishment. I drove up celebrating the good fortune of passing my favorite bakery (and indulging in the sticky decadence of an almond croissant), only to discover my even better fortune of getting to spend my afternoon photographing this estate. I'm unsure if I could really consider this to be a "home" for it was at least to the standard of a palace in my eyes. Poshly Immaculate. Tastefully decorated. Extraordinary. 

The interior photos are all HDR files created with minimal processing. The exterior photo is taken with an elevated tripod (making HDR impossible because of significant movement).

No comments: